Interim Management Support
SCA consultants have extensive experience in hospital operations and many are former managers of supply chain and material intensive departments. We have provided interim management support during management transition periods and during reorganization and redesign. Our recent interim management experience includes:
- Director of Corporate Contracting and Materials Management for three hospital system.
- Director of Supply Chain Management for large Medical Center including facilitation of recruiting and hiring of permanent director.
- Clinical Resource Manager / Value Analysis Coordinator to initiate Strategic Supply Cost Reduction Program and recruited and transitioned responsibility to permanent replacement.
- Director of Supply Chain Management for a Midwest Community Health Center. Initiated Strategic Cost Management Program resulting in significant savings with a return on investment of 10:1 prior to selection and hiring of full time replacement.
- Corporate Director and Assistant Director of Pharmacy for University Medical Center.
- Manager of Pharmacy Operations responsible for execution of special projects including installation of automated dispensing technology and upgrading operating software.
- Corporate oversight and leadership for the coordination of pharmacy programs between facilities of a two hospital system.